Seaquest State Park & Mt. St. Helens
Our August 2017, Seaquest State Park was memorable for two things; the Mt. St. Helens bugs and our first experience with a full hookup site! Magical!
I have to admit, I’m a wee bit concerned all the seismic ring of fire exhibits might frighten my girls away from visiting a volcano ever again. Fingers crossed Mt. Rainer happens someday.
- Full hookup pull-through sites available.
- Smaller, more private primitive sites available for smaller RVs.
- Yurts available for group camping.
- Clean and well-kept.
- Lovely day-use picnic area with covered shelter.
- Good access from I-5, with easy maneuverability for large RVs
- Close to Mt. St. Helens Visitor Center (connected by an under highway pedestrian tunnel).
- Dump station.